Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome to Shayleia's Heart of Secrets

If you find yourself reading my blog and bored to tears, please let me know before you tear off into some other cyberspace blog spot, so that I can learn from the experience and hopefully post something else that might be of more interest to the general public.

Since this is all new to me, and after reading a ton of other blogs out there before committing to my own, I think I can do this, and perhaps even post something that may have some entertainment value now and again.

This is not going to just be an ordinary diary of daily events, I intend to include poetry, commentary, reviews and whatever else that may enter into my head at any given moment so bookmark this site if you think you may be interested in reading such blarney.

Also, if you do visit and find yourself reading my stuff, please leave me a comment so I know you have been here. I will appreciate your comments or your criticism, just please keep it clean as you never know who may be out there reading.

So blog on and thanks for stopping by . . . Shayleia

No comments: